Amalfiee Handmade 3.5" Syaahee Ceramic Portion Bowl set of 6
Regular price Rs. 1,320 Sale priceRs. 1,056 Save 20%
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
|Microwave Safe||Dishwasher Safe|
|10% off on
orders above ₹25000
|5% FLAT OFF.
Syaahee as the name aspires, the collection is inspired by the soulful nature of the sea holding life and beyond. Inspired by the chaos of the sea, the texture of the products is wavy and full of life. These hand made wavy texture makes this ceramic piece unique yet soulful. Perfect to become the center of attraction at your dinner table, these portion bowl will add a sense of elegance with minimum effort to make your dinning experience a memorable one. Set of 6.
- Hand made
- Lead Free
- Dish wash Safe
- Scratch resistant
- Microwave safe
- Free Delivery on all orders above 899
- Standard delivery time is 5-7 working days
- Express shipping is also available (select express delivery at the time of checkout for fast deliver)
- International shipping available (Contact +91 78998 62956 for shipping overseas)
- International shipping may take 10-15days depending on the location.
- All the pieces are packed precisely using the Burst test technique with multiple layers to keep the product intact
- In case of any damage to the product during transits we will provide full replacement.
- Double fired at 1200 degree Celsius.
- No harmful ingredients, including lead and cadmium, are present in our tableware.
- Only food-safe glazes are used, ensuring the safe consumption of hot and cold substances in our products.
- Microwave & Dishwasher friendly.
- Sturdy and scratch resistant.
- Each of our ceramics are handcrafted and painted so you may see variations and imperfections making each piece unique and one of a kind.
- Washing Care:If you choose to wash the ceramic cookware by hand, please use a soft scrub brush and dish soap, and avoid metal and/or abrasive sponges.
- Microwave Care:Refrigerated dinnerware should never be used in a hot microwave for any purpose. Ceramic dinnerware must be heated slowly and evenly.
- General Care:Stoneware is not designed for the usage on the stove top. Ceramic dinnerware must be stored very carefully in cupboards or on shelves, Avoid stacking the ceramic cookware on top of each other to prevent scratches and damages.
- Mobile:+91 78998 62956
- WhatsApp+91 78998 62956
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org