Amalfiee Ceramics is committed to protecting all the information you share with us. We follow stringent procedures to protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of data stored on our systems. Only those employees who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are allowed such access. Any employee who violates our privacy and/or security policies is subject to disciplinary action, including possible termination and civil and/or criminal prosecution, Amalfiee’s top most priority is in protecting your confidential information and privacy.
Amalfiee collects, processes, and retains information about you when you visit our website “www.amalfieeceramics.com”. You may choose to provide us with information, such as your name, email address, company information, street address, telephone number, or other information, to access protected information on “www.amalfieeceramics.com”.
Personal Information may include, but is not limited to:
- Your name,
- Email addresses,
- Telephone numbers
- Country, City and State
Amalfiee keeps track of your information to offer you the best possible experience. A data subject has to provide email address is the mandatory Personal Information during registration (sign-up). Post this registration, Amalfiee will be able to access your account every time you visit the Website. The customer also has to provide other Personal Information (instance – name, phone number, email, billing and shipping addresses) before completing the first purchase.
- Most orders are delivered within 4-7 business days. Monday to Friday is considered as business days except for public holidays.
- Delays in delivery can occasionally occur around public holidays or at times because of unforeseen circumstances, but we do our best to provide timely deliveries to all our customers.
- Orders once shipped, cannot be cancelled
- We deliver your orders through our registered courier partners.
- All orders above INR 899 qualify for free shipping.
- Once your order is shipped, the Airway Bill Number (AWB no.) and our courier partner name are sent to you via text message/email. Please visit the courier partner’s website and enter the AWB number we have shared with you in the relevant form to track the current location of your shipment and expected date of delivery.
- Our delivery partners will try thrice, then it’ll come back to us and your order will stand cancelled, please ensure you provide the complete & accurate shipping address including zip code and a mobile number. This will help us in delivering your order faster.
- For shipping to India, we accept all major debit & credit cards (including Mastercard, Visa & Rupay) and also provide Net Banking options across major banks.
- We give the option of Cash on Delivery for selected pin codes.
Terms & Conditions