Hiraeth Gold Spoon set of 6
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
|Microwave Safe||Dishwasher Safe|
|10% off on
orders above ₹25000
|5% FLAT OFF.
A warm embrace, a cozy blanket, a nice hot cup of coffee and a bowl full of khichdi on a sick day this is what Hiraeth feels like. The touch of home sweet home plus more, the elegance, the luxurious feel and obviously the unvaried aesthetics. Hiraeth means a feeling of belonging, feeling of home. Add Hiraeth cutlery with a soft tough napkin and turn your dinner table to a fine dining experience.
Hiraeth is a perfect gifting solution to your loved ones- comes in various colours, sets and quantities for you to choose from. Hiraeth is a declaration of love, comfort and obviously homely feeling.
Hiraeth is forged flatware with 18/8 stainless steel- containing 18% chromium and 8% nickel- to add the perfect shiny luster, rust-resistance and obviously durable construction to keep it beautifully intact for long period of time.
- Free Delivery on all orders above 899
- Standard delivery time is 5-7 working days
- Express shipping is also available (select express delivery at the time of checkout for fast deliver)
- International shipping available (Contact +91 78998 62956 for shipping overseas)
- International shipping may take 10-15days depending on the location.
- All the pieces are packed precisely using the Burst test technique with multiple layers to keep the product intact
- In case of any damage to the product during transits we will provide full replacement.
- Double fired at 1200 degree Celsius.
- No harmful ingredients, including lead and cadmium, are present in our tableware.
- Only food-safe glazes are used, ensuring the safe consumption of hot and cold substances in our products.
- Microwave & Dishwasher friendly.
- Sturdy and scratch resistant.
- Each of our ceramics are handcrafted and painted so you may see variations and imperfections making each piece unique and one of a kind.
- Washing Care:If you choose to wash the ceramic cookware by hand, please use a soft scrub brush and dish soap, and avoid metal and/or abrasive sponges.
- Microwave Care:Refrigerated dinnerware should never be used in a hot microwave for any purpose. Ceramic dinnerware must be heated slowly and evenly.
- General Care:Stoneware is not designed for the usage on the stove top. Ceramic dinnerware must be stored very carefully in cupboards or on shelves, Avoid stacking the ceramic cookware on top of each other to prevent scratches and damages.
- Mobile:+91 78998 62956
- WhatsApp+91 78998 62956
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org