Sarvottam Ceramics Soup Bowls set of 4
Regular price Rs. 2,376 Sale priceRs. 1,900 Save 20%
- Low stock - 7 items left
- Inventory on the way
|Microwave Safe||Dishwasher Safe|
|10% off on
orders above ₹25000
|5% FLAT OFF.
This endearing beige-pink little pickle bowl is perfect for serving small portions of food or dips to your guests and adding zest to your occasion. The gorgeous color will add a touch of authenticity to your tableware collection.
- Hand made
- Lead Free
- Dish wash Safe
- Scratch resistant
- Microwave safe
This set comes with Bowls of similar pieces
- Set of 4
- Package weight-450gm
- Ceramic Stoneware
- Glossy finish
- Eco-friendly and Sustainable
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Cup- 4.5"x4.5"x2.75"
Note- Each piece is handcrafted by our artisans which makes it unique and may show some difference in color, shape, and finish.
- Free Delivery on all orders above 899
- Standard delivery time is 5-7 working days
- Express shipping is also available (select express delivery at the time of checkout for fast deliver)
- International shipping available (Contact +91 78998 62956 for shipping overseas)
- International shipping may take 10-15days depending on the location.
- All the pieces are packed precisely using the Burst test technique with multiple layers to keep the product intact
- In case of any damage to the product during transits we will provide full replacement.
- Double fired at 1200 degree Celsius.
- No harmful ingredients, including lead and cadmium, are present in our tableware.
- Only food-safe glazes are used, ensuring the safe consumption of hot and cold substances in our products.
- Microwave & Dishwasher friendly.
- Sturdy and scratch resistant.
- Each of our ceramics are handcrafted and painted so you may see variations and imperfections making each piece unique and one of a kind.
- Washing Care:If you choose to wash the ceramic cookware by hand, please use a soft scrub brush and dish soap, and avoid metal and/or abrasive sponges.
- Microwave Care:Refrigerated dinnerware should never be used in a hot microwave for any purpose. Ceramic dinnerware must be heated slowly and evenly.
- General Care:Stoneware is not designed for the usage on the stove top. Ceramic dinnerware must be stored very carefully in cupboards or on shelves, Avoid stacking the ceramic cookware on top of each other to prevent scratches and damages.
- Mobile:+91 78998 62956
- WhatsApp+91 78998 62956
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org