Tropical Bay Ceramic Salt and Pepper Shakers
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way
|Microwave Safe||Dishwasher Safe|
|10% off on
orders above ₹25000
|5% FLAT OFF.
10 new customers
The design inspired from this exotic bird was a venture. As we explored more and more, we found the birds are a symbol of showmanship and confidence, which makes this collection highly likely to be a great addition to your homes. This collection can make a debut at your brunch parties and woo your guests or can be a great gift for your most-awaited occasions. The motifs are directly inspired from varieties of toucans like the Toco toucans and the Keel-billed toucans, the motifs also have a hint of green as to express the habitat of these gorgeous birds that live in the tropical forests.
The touch of these artisans and their artistry is something we highly appreciate and encourage. Every day we try to preserve our culture and craftsmanship through our eccentric, creative and sustainable products that are mindful, aesthetic and feel-good for you. Make your table aesthetic with these interesting additions!!
- Free Delivery on all orders above 899
- Standard delivery time is 5-7 working days
- Express shipping is also available (select express delivery at the time of checkout for fast deliver)
- International shipping available (Contact +91 78998 62956 for shipping overseas)
- International shipping may take 10-15days depending on the location.
- All the pieces are packed precisely using the Burst test technique with multiple layers to keep the product intact
- In case of any damage to the product during transits we will provide full replacement.
- Double fired at 1200 degree Celsius.
- No harmful ingredients, including lead and cadmium, are present in our tableware.
- Only food-safe glazes are used, ensuring the safe consumption of hot and cold substances in our products.
- Microwave & Dishwasher friendly.
- Sturdy and scratch resistant.
- Each of our ceramics are handcrafted and painted so you may see variations and imperfections making each piece unique and one of a kind.
- Washing Care:If you choose to wash the ceramic cookware by hand, please use a soft scrub brush and dish soap, and avoid metal and/or abrasive sponges.
- Microwave Care:Refrigerated dinnerware should never be used in a hot microwave for any purpose. Ceramic dinnerware must be heated slowly and evenly.
- General Care:Stoneware is not designed for the usage on the stove top. Ceramic dinnerware must be stored very carefully in cupboards or on shelves, Avoid stacking the ceramic cookware on top of each other to prevent scratches and damages.
- Mobile:+91 78998 62956
- WhatsApp+91 78998 62956
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org